404 Gender Not Found Embroidered Iron On Patch
401K More Like 404G(ender)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit price
- ( per )
Circumference x Height
Circumference x Height
16" in x 8"
|41 cm x 20.3 cm|
19" in x 8.5"
48 cm x 21.5 cm
22" x 8.5"
56 cm x 21.5 cm
Pet Bow Ties
Length x Height
|XS||3" x 2" in||7.5 x 5 cm|
|S||3.5" x 2.5" in||9 x 6.25 cm|
|M||4.25" x 3" in||10.5 x 7.5 cm|
|L||5" x 3.5" in||
13 x 9 cm
|Size Name||Dimensions (Inches)||Dimensions (Centimeters)|
|S||9" wide||23 cm wide|
|M||10" wide||25.5 cm wide|
|L||11.5" wide||29 cm wide|
All orders are processed within 3 to 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email, with many shipping the same or the next day. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Calculated shipping rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
All domestic orders over $40 include free shipping.
We offer international shipping to our customers as well as domestic shipping. Our orders are shipping from the United States.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. Oh Heart LLC is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your domestic order within 7 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email (30 days for international shipments), please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Show your nonbinary pride with this 404 Gender Not Found Iron On Patch. This embroidered patch features a bold and striking design, with the words "404: Gender Not Found" written in black against a white background. The glitch effect on "404" gives a subtle 3d effect with yellow and purple shadows. The patch is made with the non-binary pride flag colors, including yellow, white, purple, and black.
Measuring 3 inches in diameter, this patch is the perfect size to add to your favorite jacket, backpack, or hat. The iron-on backing makes it easy to apply to any fabric surface, and the high-quality embroidery ensures that the patch will last for years to come.
- Preheat your iron to the temperature recommended on the patch label. Usually, the temperature setting is between 260°F and 280°F (120°C to 140°C).
- Place the garment on a flat surface and smooth out any wrinkles. Make sure the area where you want to apply the patch is clean and dry.
- Position the patch on the garment with the adhesive side down. If the patch has a paper backing, remove it now.
- Place a thin cloth over the patch to protect it and the garment from direct heat.
- Apply the iron to the patch and hold it in place for 10-15 seconds. Apply firm pressure and move the iron in a circular motion to ensure that the entire patch is heated evenly.
- Remove the iron and the cloth and let the patch cool for a few minutes. Check to see if the patch has adhered properly. If not, repeat steps 5 and 6 until the patch is fully attached.
- Once the patch is securely attached, turn the garment inside out and iron the back of the patch for an additional 10-15 seconds.